We had a Wonderful time with our St Paul Women’s Ministry Zoom Meeting and Virtual Women’s Event on February 19, 2022!
We look forward to seeing you at our next gathering!
I wanted to make the following announcements:
1. We are now officially a chapter!
2. The Name of the St Paul Women’s Ministry has been charged to St. Paul Antiochian Orthodox Christian Women of North America by motion and motion accepted.
3. Our Officers and Coordinators are as follows:
*President- Yarnell McGee
*Vice-President/Project Coordinator- Susan Barry
* Treasurer – Sasha Hammond-Schillereff
*Recording Secretary- Becky Harned
*Public Relations Director – Kristin Leggett
*Membership Coordinator- Natalia Podrez-Randel
*Religious Coordinator- Kh. Katie Roberts
*Humanitarian Coordinator- Gail Elkhourly
*Finance Coordinator – Johanna Lehane.
***Ladies we welcome all suggestions and ideas in making St Paul one of the most admired local chapters in all of Wichita and Mid-America, but we need your help.
***We ask that you bring any suggestions and ideas to any one of the Officers and/or Coordinators listed above so that we can:
1. Plan the Activity accordingly but also
2. Document the Activity as sponsored by our local chapter and
3. Capture the Activity in our Annual Report to the Antiochian Women of North America.
Let’s Showcase our Chapter by working hand in hand!
Committees are forming as we speak!
If you have a Skill or Talent, we have a Committee for you!
Peace and Love!